Who, and what, is on the markets?
The Perth Hills Artisan Market?
PHAM is the home of Perth Hills Artisan Markets and its eclectic collection of artisans. PHAM is the hills most up and coming artisan market and we offer high quality handmade crafters from the hills and WA a chance to sell their amazing work.
With over 80 stalls to browse from, fabulous food to keep your hunger pains at bay and amazing buskers it’s going to be a great day out in the hills or the whole family.
Our amazing vendors all love attending our markets as they are supported, cared about, and respected, we also aim to help and nourish them as much as possible. They also know that our markets collect the right type of audience to make their stall a success.
Local artisan with funky t-shirts
Local artisan with funky T-shirt designs. Great quality.
I get lots of lovely comments every time I wear one 💜
I just love Renee’s Australian artworks.
I am drawn into and transfixed by all the intricate details…
My daughter has the pleasure of owning one of these stylish and exceptionally well made beanies.
Could not be more impressed with the quality of her beautifully handcrafted beanie and would highly recommend them to anybody
Still love my neckless I bought a couple of years ago.
Everything made by a true artist! Amazing stuff
Want to be part
of the #PHAMily?
Well Organised Market
Glorious Customer Service
Seller Specific Workshops
Sellers Only Facebook Group
AND HERE IS HOW IT WORKS...
- Stall area is 3m x 3m and 2m x 2m at Parkerville site
- $100 full stall or $50 shared (upon availability)
- Book 6 events with us in a row and receive 20% discount, book 5 in a row 16% discount, book 4 in a row 13% discount,book 3 in a row and receive a 10% discount, all must be booked at same time for offer to be valid.
- Payment asap (you do have a 7 day term, failure to pay will cancel your spot).
- Once payment is made your spot will be confirmed (payment due 7 days from invoice being sent to confirm).
- Any monies owed two weeks out from event will incur a 25% admin fee.
- If you decline your offer of a stall, no fee will apply
- 75% refunds are available a month prior to event, half refund two weeks before event and no refund after that time frame.
- If you cancel due to double booking we will be charging a cancellation fee of 25%.
- Please inform us in writing, via FB message or email of no-attendance and the reason why.
- $40 food permit is also applicable for shire food permit (we have a special year permit available for $120).
- Discounts are only available to handmade artisan stalls, not food vendors. You may only apply for one discount. You must be able to show that you qualify for the discount in order for it to apply. Please be aware that if we request confirmation of your status of a new/emerging artist or student and you fail to provide evidence you will be charged full stall fees.
- Newbie seller fees of $50 for brand new to the market scene and we will require proof that you are new.
NEW/EMERGING ARTIST DISCOUNT
- 50% OFF Emerging artists/makers or first market to attend. There is limited availability for emerging artist stalls. Please indicate on your application form your status as an emerging artist. You must be able to prove your status as an emerging artist or first market experience/attendance for discount to apply, we do check this. To qualify for a new/emerging artist discount you must meet the following: If you sell online (including through social media) you must not have been in operation for more than 12 months If you are stocked in a retail store, you must not have been stocked for more than 6 months. Please contact market management for further information if you wish to clarify if you are eligible for a discount.
- 100% OFF - Not for profit/Fundraiser stalls are provided free of charge. Organisations must be able to prove not for profit status, and have own insurance. There are a limited number of not for profit stall spaces. All not for profit stall spaces are 3m x 3m outdoor stalls and 2m x 2m undercover at our Parkerville venue, and you must provide your own complete set up for the space including gazebo and weights.